Mortgage Financing Alliance – Noble Group and Bank Alfalah - Sohni Saiban

Home  »  ApartmentFlat   »   Mortgage Financing Alliance – Noble Group and Bank Alfalah

Noble Group and Bank Alfalah have entered into a mortgage financing alliance for offering home financing facility to customers of Sohni Saiban. This MoU allows customers to make flexible payments plan with 30% payable of the cost of an apartment up to handover and remaining 70% home financing at special rates for up to 25 years. Sohni Prices are starting from Rs.5.7/- Million and falls under the scheme of ‘Mera Pakistan Mera Ghar’ where customers of Sohni Saiban can avail the home financing at the rate of 7% for 1st 5 years.

Noble Group has successfully delivered 18 projects in past and now presents Sohni Saiban with all modern amenities under one roof located at prime location of Scheme 33, Karachi. The project has been dully approved by all relevant authorities.

This agreement was signed in MoU ceremony in presence of Mr. Zuhair Naqvi (CEO), Mr. Farrukh Naseem (COO) and Mr. Muhammad Ibrahim (CFO) from Noble Group and Mr. Muhammad Ali Shah – Head of Mortgages, Mr. Muhammad Sabir Younus – Area Manager and Mr. Muhammad Salman – Relationship Manager from Bank Alfalah.